Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment of the booking is required at the time of booking.
- Refunds may only be available for cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the booking arrival.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 (AUD) will apply to all bookings.
- There are strictly no refunds for bookings made on long weekends or in peak seasons (Christmas/Summer and Easter Holiday & School Holiday periods).
- There are strictly no refunds with bookings made where a cancellation insurance has been declined at the time of booking.
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
- Cancellations as a result of COVID 19 where travel is not permitted under state law, will be issued with a credit for a future stay with no cancellation fees. All requests for cancellations including COVID related cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (inc GST) and maybe subject to change without notice at the discretion of Park Management.
- Bookings made using 3rd party booking channels, such as booking.com, Expedia, Visitor Centres and others must be cancelled if required, through the relevant booking channel used to make the reservation, and in accordance with the cancellation policy for our park and that booking channel.
- It is the responsibility of the guest prior to booking to ensure the room/site selected is suitable for pets at the time of booking, and that they comply with our pet policy, as outlined on our website. Any bookings requiring cancellation due to non-compliance or incorrect room selection will be non-refundable.
- Important: All bookings have the above cancellation conditions. If you need to cancel your direct online reservation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon checking in, or prior, you will be required to show:
- Valid photo ID
- Car registration (if applicable)
- Credit card in the name of the guest staying
- Signed guest registration