Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully. The “Guest” acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the park, sites, or accommodation units and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the guest.
- All bookings are made with Emaculate Pty Ltd trading as Belvedere Caravan Park (ABN 56 119 508 600) under the management of Breakaway Tourism Pty Ltd.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (inclusive of GST). Prices are per site, accommodation unit, or per group (as indicated) and may be subject to change without notice at the discretion of Belvedere Caravan Park.
- Payment Types: Cash, Mastercard or Visa Card accepted. No Cheques, Diners Club or American Express Cards accepted.
- All bookings must be PAID in FULL at the time of booking to confirm your reservation* *Excludes permitted deposit/payment plan periods such as Easter, Christmas, or School Holiday stays – deposits and payment plans available via Belvedere Caravan Park website direct online bookings only during permitted periods).
- To confirm a booking paid via a deposit or payment plan during permitted holiday periods, payment must be made in full, no later than 14 days prior to arrival date. Bookings not paid in full by this time may risk cancellation, and cancellation fees will apply.
- A minimum ‘3 Night Stay Policy’ applies over Long Weekends, Easter, and Christmas holiday periods.
Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt. Occupancy is only for the number of people shown on the receipt.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any guest. This includes all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the accommodation and its contents or the property caused by any guest.
- Occupancy in the park must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests may only park a vehicle in the area designated to the site or accommodation unit, or as authorised by park management.
- Park management nor the park owner, is liable for any damage or loss of property which the guest may sustain while in the park or on the property.
- The guest must comply with the by-laws, rules and regulations of the park and any reasonable direction by park management.
- It is the responsibility of the guest prior to booking to ensure the site or accommodation unit selected is suitable for pets at the time of booking, and that they comply with our Pet Policy as provided on our website.
- Park management may inspect an accommodation unit at any time with reasonable notice. If management is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions or park rules, no notice is required, and the guest will be asked to leave and will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Guest authorises management to charge the credit card, presented at check-in, for any loss, damage, or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this Policy or otherwise.
- A Covid-19 Declaration URL link will be provided with all booking confirmation emails. This URL link will be accessible the day before check-in and must be completed prior to site/accommodation check-in. *Note: Hard copy forms available at reception for guests unable to use the online version.
- Upon checking in to Belvedere Caravan Park, guests will be required to:
1. Confirm they have completed the Pre-arrival Covid-19 Declaration (via link provided in booking confirmation email or form at reception)
2. Check in via our SafeWA COVID-19 contact register system (QR code or form at reception)
3. Show valid Photo ID (for registered guest name)
4. Provide credit card (for registered guest name)
5. Provide vehicle registration number (if applicable)
- Full payment of the booking is required at the time of booking.
- Refunds may only be available for cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the booking arrival.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 (AUD) will apply to all bookings.
- There are strictly no refunds for bookings made on long weekends or in peak seasons (Christmas/Summer and Easter Holiday & School Holiday periods).
- There are strictly no refunds with bookings made where a cancellation insurance has been declined at the time of booking.
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
- Cancellations as a result of COVID 19 where travel is not permitted under state law, will be issued with a credit for a future stay with no cancellation fees. All requests for cancellations including COVID related cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (inc GST) and maybe subject to change without notice at the discretion of Park Management.
- Bookings made using 3rd party booking channels, such as booking.com, Expedia, Visitor Centres and others must be cancelled if required, through the relevant booking channel used to make the reservation, and in accordance with the cancellation policy for our park and that booking channel.
- It is the responsibility of the guest prior to booking to ensure the room/site selected is suitable for pets at the time of booking, and that they comply with our pet policy, as outlined on our website. Any bookings requiring cancellation due to non-compliance or incorrect room selection will be non-refundable.
- Important: All bookings have the above cancellation conditions. If you need to cancel your direct online reservation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon checking in, or prior, all guests will be required to show:
- Valid photo ID
- Car registration (if applicable)
- Credit card in the name of the guest staying
- Signed guest registration
Belvedere Caravan Park Rules
The Belvedere Caravan Park Rules outline the Park Rules implemented by management for the enjoyment and safety of all Belvedere Caravan Park guests, residents, visitors, and employees. The Park Rules are available to all guests and residents in house or via the Park Office upon check-in. By choosing to stay at Belvedere Caravan Park, you agree to be bound by the Park Rules and acknowledge that any breach of these Park Rules may result in the termination of your booking/stay.
Updating of Belvedere Caravan Park Booking Terms & Conditions Policy
Belvedere Caravan Park under management of Breakaway Tourism Pty Ltd reserves the right to update and/or alter the Booking Terms & Conditions Policy and Park Rules at any time, and it is the guest or agent’s responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest Booking Terms & Conditions Policy or Park Rules may be requested at any time and will supersede any previous versions.